ALLPLAN GmbH is an Austria based internationally active Consulting Company for technical building services and energy and environmental management, which was eastablished in 1967 as a technical bureau for heating, ventilation and air conditioning.
Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: AustriaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Early warning and Environmental assessment, Cross-sectoral, Waste management, Coastal zones
Water, Environment and Business for Development (WE&B) is a consulting company focused on the economic and social aspects of the water and environmental sectors. It innovates in business practices and social and political aspects to ensure that products, processes and services can reach the market quickly
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
Energynautics GmbH is a German based power system consultancy founded in 2000 that provides services to the energy industry all over the world and is very active in developing and emerging countries, especially in matters related to power system integration of renewable energies and innovative grid design.
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network Member
TNEI is a consultancy providing engineering design advice, power systems analysis, network modelling, and a range of environmental services to the renwable and conventional energy sectors.
- Country of registration: CanadaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Marine and Fisheries, Agriculture, Water, Cross-sectoral, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment
The Marine Institute is comprehensive center for education, training, applied research and industrial support for the ocean industries.
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Early warning and Environmental assessment, Human health, Water, Cross-sectoral, Coastal zones
HR Wallingford provides analysis, advice, and support in the management of water and the water environment including climate change.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
KRAFTWERK Renewable Power Solutions is a firm that conducts technical consulting, EPC (Engineering, Procurement & Construction), and project development.
- Country of registration: NigeriaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
International Support Network for African Development (ISNAD-Africa) is a non-governmental organization committed to raising global and multi-stakeholder support for greener and climate resilient Africa.
- Country of registration: IndiaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Water, Cross-sectoral, Human health, Forestry, Agriculture, Marine and Fisheries
India Water Foundation is established in 2008 as a non-profit civil society and think tank that engages in enhancing public awareness about Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and major components of the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Infrastructure and Urban planning, Early warning and Environmental assessment
RESALLIENCE, a subsidiary of SIXENSE, is VINCI's design office dedicated to adapting projects, cities, territories, infrastructures and their uses to climate change.
- Country of registration: IndiaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Naireeta Services is a social enterprise which established in 2011 in Ahmedabad, western part of Gujarat State of India provides innovative two-fold solution can increase India's annual agri-income by empowering poor women engaged in agriculture.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Waste management, Agriculture, Water, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Cross-sectoral
The RECNET is a network of more than 60 organizations from 27 differenct countries to rethink the transformation of cities for sustainalbe transition to more resilient socio-ecological systems by finding the collaboration of key stakeholders.
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Cross-sectoral, Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Carbon fixation and abatement, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Forestry, Human health, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Marine and Fisheries, Transport, Waste management, Water
The KRIC is an organization established to conduct mid-to-long-term climate change mitigation strategies through systematic R&BD on global climate change, and to conduct research on clean energy developement and international climate change response research.
- Country of registration: KyrgyzstanRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Since 2002, CF UNISON works on civil society issues and has been continuously present in Central Asia, conducting projects on energy efficiency, climate change, sustainable development and good governance.
- Country of registration: SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner
The Basel Agency for Sustainable Energy (BASE) is a Swiss Foundation and Specialised Partner of United Nations Environment. BASE develops innovative ideas and tailored market-driven solutions to drive investment in sustainable energy and to meet the challenge of climate change.
BASE has implemented projects incorporating locally appropriate climate technologies in North and South America, Africa, Asia and Europe.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
Mobisol delivers a clean, affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households living without reliable access to energy. The Berlin-based company combines solar energy with mobile technology, microfinance and comprehensive customer service to provide high-tech solar home systems (SHS's) powerful enough to electrify whole households and small businesses in developing nations. Using mobile banking services the cost can be paid off conveniently via mobile phone in a 36-month instalment plan.
- Country of registration: ChinaRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner
China National Cleaner Production Center (CNCPC) was established in 1994, mainly focusing on Cleaner Production Strategy, namely, transformation to pollution prevention strategy. It conducted a series of activities in CP (Cleaner Production) area, serving for energy conservation and pollution reduction. It is committed to reduce pollution including the GHG emission and enhance resources efficiency in China in industry sector, agriculture sector and service sector.
- Country of registration: MexicoRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy
SUNCURRENT SA de CV develops complete projects, installs, operates, maintains and creates capacities and supplies equipment related to the use of biogas, geomembranes and hydraulic equipment. SUNCURRENT SA de CV's objectices are project development and supply of equipment related to the use of renewable energy and specific biogas projects related to urban solid residuals.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Carbon fixation and abatement
Gas Natural Fenosa (GNFe) is an energy consulting firm, fully-owned by GNF Group, a leading multinational in the energy sector. GNFe's mission is the performance of engineering energy projects, with special focus in the innovation through renewable energies, natural gas, energy efficiency and environmental & social management under the framework of sustainable development. GNFe also provides technical assistance and capacity building to governments, private investors and multilateral institutions.
- Country of registration: PanamaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The Water Center for the Humid Tropics of Latin America and the Caribbean (CATHALAC), established in 1992, is an international, intergovermental and autonomous organization with the purpose to promote sustainable development through applied scientific research and development; education and technology transfer in the area of water resources and the environment, to facilitate the means to improve the quality of life in the countries of the humid tropics of Latin America.