SEG Ingeniería is a pioneer ESCO company in the country, being in business since 1996. From the beginning, we set ourselves the goal of becoming the leader ESCO in the region.
Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: UruguayRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Infrastructure and Urban planning, Energy efficiency, Renewable energy, Early warning and Environmental assessment
- Country of registration: AustriaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
EFS Consulting is an independent management consultancy established in 1992, based in Vienna, Austria and Shanghai, China. At EFS, 22 nations are represented, with 200 employees speaking 25 different languages with a broad variety of disciplinary backgrounds. EFS is passionate about driving industries forward on a global scale, empowering clients and partners to deliver better products, production and market solutions, including projects with the strong focus on international development and accelerating climate change technologies in emerging markets.
- Country of registration: KenyaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Interwaste R&D (EA) Trust is a nonprofit registered in Kenya, and focus in Africa and our TRUST is also UNEP accredited. Please see www.interwaste-ea.co.ke for more information. We are looking for strategic and specialized
partners, investors, and technical assistance for implementation services of our initiatives in Africa, through value addition and use of advanced technologies currently available. Our concerns are environmental challenges caused by
- Country of registration: GermanyRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Water, Waste management, Agriculture, Renewable energy, Cross-sectoral, Agriculture and forestry
We are a consulting firm, established in Hamburg in 1993. We advise companies and their foundations, organisations of international cooperation and their project partners worldwide, as well as policy, public administration and civil society actors in Germany. Our offices in Hamburg and Berlin offer a creative platform for our consultants, network partners and clients. We are run by a team consisting of executive director, financial managers and office managers.
- Country of registration: EcuadorRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
ESPOL-TECH E.P fue creada mediante resolución 11-06-169 expedida por el Consejo Politécnico, en sesión del 14 de junio de 2011, tiene los siguientes objetivos principales:
- Country of registration: GhanaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Cross-sectoral
The Ghana Climate Innovation Centre (GCIC) is a pioneering business incubator with a unique focus of developing small to medium enterprises in Ghana’s Green Economy. Our mission is to support an exceptional set of transformational ventures that pioneer adaptive and mitigating solutions for climate change.
- Country of registration: New ZealandRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Cross-sectoral
Subbarao Consulting Services Ltd. (SCS) is an international climate change and environmental advisory and research consultancy registered and based in New Zealand and having associates across the globe.
- Country of registration:Relation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Energy efficiency, Human health, Industry
The Climate and Development Knowledge Network (CDKN) supports decision-makers in designing and delivering climate compatible development, through research, advisory services and knowledge management, in support of locally owned and managed policy processes. The CDKN work in partnership with decision-makers in public, private and non-governmental sectors, nationally, regionally and globally, while strongly holding to the ideals of human development and environmental sustainability.
- Country of registration: BelgiumRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Human health, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Transport
The Global e-Sustainability Initiative (GeSI) is a strategic partnership of the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector and organizations committed to creating and promoting technologies and practices that foster economic, environmental and social sustainability. Formed in 2001, GeSI’s vision is a sustainable world through responsible, ICT-enabled transformation. GeSI fosters global and open cooperation, informs the public of its members’ voluntary actions to improve their sustainability performance, and promotes technologies that foster sustainable development.
- Country of registration: BelgiumRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The European Hydrogen Association (EHA) is an association based in Brussels with the objective to promote hydrogen as a clean energy carrier in vehicles and transport systems. They currently represent Europe’s 15 main national hydrogen and fuel cell organizations and companies in the area of hydrogen infrastructure development.
- Country of registration:Relation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise:
WIPO is the global forum for intellectual property services, policy, information and cooperation. It is a self-funding agency of the United Nations, with 187 member states. WIPO’s mission is to lead the development of a balanced and effective international intellectual property (IP) system that enables innovation and creativity for the benefit of all. The mandate of the organization, governing bodies and procedures are set out in the WIPO Convention, which established WIPO in 1967.
- Country of registration:Relation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner
REN21 is a global renewable energy policy network that connects a wide range of key stakeholders to facilitate knowledge exchange, policy development and joint action towards a rapid global transition to renewable energy. The REN21 Secretariat is located in Paris, France. Together, REN21 and REEEP established http://www.reegle.info, an information portal on clean energy policy, regulation and financing.
- Country of registration: AustraliaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The Global CCS Institute is an international membership organisation that works to accelerate the development, demonstration and deployment of carbon capture and storage (CCS), a vital technology to tackle climate change and provide energy security. CCS is used to help cut down green house gas emissions by preventing CO2 from being released into the atmosphere. The Institute was established in 2009 with initial funding from the Australian Government to accelerate the development of CCS globally.
- Country of registration: JapanRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner
The Global Environment Centre Foundation (GEC) is an entity that supports the UNEP’s International Environmental Technology Centre (IETC), based in Japan. GEC is dedicated to the transfer of environmentally sound technologies, in both developing countries and countries with economies in transition. The foundation aims to contribute to Japan’s international efforts on the environment, sharing project collaborations as well as promoting Japan’s rich conservation knowledge and experience in developing nations.
- Country of registration: EcuadorRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner, TA proponent
IIGE is a research institute that promotes development, innovation and transmission of technology focused on energy efficiency and renewable energy. The institute aims to contribute to the sustainable development of the Ecuadorian society, through the implementation of energy efficient and energy renewable policies and projects.
- Country of registration: United StatesRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The Business Council for Sustainable Energy is a coalition of renewable energy, energy efficiency and natural gas industries in the U.S. The organization aims to accelerate the implementation of market based approaches to reduce pollution and provide a diverse, secure mix of energy resources. Industry leaders work together in the BCSE to create a more secure and sustainable energy future, to meet U.S. energy needs and lift the U.S. economy.
- Country of registration: NorwayRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Human health, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Waste management, Water
Driven by its purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. Operating in more than 100 countries, DNV GL’s 16,000 professionals are dedicated to helping the maritime, oil & gas, energy and other industries to make the world safer, smarter and greener.
- Deputy of Natural Resources Development Technology, Agency for the Assessment and Application of TechnologyCountry of registration: IndonesiaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Forestry, Industry, Waste management, Water
The Agency For Assessment And Application Of Technology (TPSA-BPPT) is a government agency under the Ministry of Research and Technology, based in Indonesia. The TPSA-BPPT carries out government duties in the field of assessment and application of technology, with expertise in various sectors of climate change mitigation and adaptation.
- Country of registration: MalaysiaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
BATC Development Bhd. is a company experienced in the cultivation and processing of the Jatropha curcas seed, which is used for the production of biofuel, biodiesel and glycerol, for industrial, energy and transport applications. The firm has established joint ventures in 40 different countries across Asia, North Africa and Latin America for the cultivation, processing and/or storage and distribution of its products.
- Country of registration: NetherlandsRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge Partner
Partners for Innovation (PfI) is a consultancy firm specialized in initiating, preparing, supporting and implementing projects and programs in the fields of climate change & renewable energy, profitable & responsible biomass, agroforestry, farmer entrepreneurship and sustainable product development. PfI works throughout Europe and Africa, and has offices in Amsterdam (NL) and Niamey (Niger).