KRIHS has made significant contributions to policies in national territorial planning, regional planning, urban planning, real estate, transport and infrastructure, and urban disaster management. Global Development Partnership Center contributes to shared prosperity of the world through capacity building program, planning & policy analysis, and knowledge exchange. Environment & Resources Research Division contributes policy making in the fields of disaster prevention and water resources as well as forestry, energy, climate change.
Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Country of registration: SpainRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Gauss is a consultancy firm specialized in applied research in the areas of climate change, air quality, energy, and environment. Gauss mission is to guide governments and stakeholders in their actions for sustainable development and for respecting international obligations and commitments. Gauss has a wide experience providing technical support to developing countries, particularly related to the development of emission inventories and climate action plans, using cost-benefit and multi-criteria analysis for prioritizing between climate technologies.
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Since the establishment in 2001, Ecosian has been serving both public and private sectors in energy management and climate change. Started from a small consultancy specialised in Life Cycle Assessment, Ecosian grew as the leader in energy management and climate change consulting in Korea, providing a wide range of services on energy saving and efficiency improvement for builddings and plants, renewable energy projects, sustainability management and ETS compliance as well as IT based solutions for energy and GHG management.
- Country of registration: GreeceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
VIS is a company founded by four experienced consultants supported by numerous experts who have successfully managed several key donor-funded long-term, multi-million international technical assistance projects, financed by public and private clients, energy regulators, the EC, World Bank and EBRD. They hold in-depth experience in various energy sectors and several climate mitigation and energy efficiency projects in a national or local level, by using economic and technical instruments. The majority of VIS projects comprise developing countries in East Europe and Africa.
- Country of registration: IndiaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Datamation Group has been engaged for the past several years in research, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and documentation of Natural Resources Management and also Climate Change initiatives run by the Govt. Of India, UN and other organizations. The Climate Research work of Datamation is evidence based. Causal and thorough diagnosis of real-life climate issues is taken up. Our work is based on extensive literature review, and sound field implementation of climate initiatives, learning from which integrate in our Research framework.
- Country of registration: KenyaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Cardno Emerging Markets (East Africa) Ltd has been operating in Kenya for over 30 years, implementing projects for 13 donors across the region. Deeply rooted in East Africa, we can respond to the region’s development agenda with solutions that are informed by our strong knowledge of the local context. This complements our technical specialties, allowing us to tailor solutions to local Climate change-related challenges
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
RSK is a global provider of environmental consultancy, health and safety services with 4000 employees worldwide. Our commitment to quality and service excellence starts with our people and is underpinned by our comprehensive ISO certification. Since 1989, we have been helping organisations across the world realise their business goals, cost-effectively and with the minimum of environmental impact. RSK is a leading and well respected climate resilience consultant with extensive experience in helping clients mitigate their impacts and adapt their businesses to climate change.
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
TEREA is a consulting company specialized in environment and sustainable management of natural resources. With offices in Gabon, Cameroon, France and Argentina, TEREA provides expertise and technical or administrative assistance to the public and private sector, to protect, develop and enhance environmental resources, with a focus on forests.
To achieve its objectives, TEREA relies on a team of experts specialized in environment and forest management (logging, wood processing, agroforestry) as well as a network of international and national experts from various countries.
- Country of registration: NigeriaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
FUPRE Energy Solutions (Nig) Ltd (FESL) is a private entity established by the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Nigeria (FUPRE) and I-Flow Energy Holdings (UK) Ltd to provide industry focused capacity building, engineering and international development consultancy. We are committed to community wellbeing, innovations, organisational and industrial sector transformation. We undertake research, planning, strategy and consultation for clients and partners in the public, private and non-profit sectors.
- Country of registration: CameroonRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Rainbow Environment Consult is a Cameroonian consulting firm created in 2003 and was the first Cameroonian consultancy firm to be accredited and certified in 2007 by the Ministry of Environment and Nature Protection to conduct impact assessment studies and environmental audits.
In 2011 Rainbow was awarded the Licence for Sylvicultural works and an Accreditation by Cameroon government for forest resources surveys and monitoring.
- Country of registration: LebanonRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Earth Link and Advanced Resources Development S.A.L. (ELARD) is a leading consulting firm specialized in environmental management and engineering. Established in 1996 in Beirut, Lebanon, ELARD has rapidly expanded in the Middle-East, Gulf, and Africa with currently permanent offices in Lebanon, Syria, Abu Dhabi and Dubai, and Mozambique. It employs professionals in various fields and disciplines ranging both technical and policy areas related to environmental management. The company operates in more than 20 countries.
- Country of registration: KenyaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Water
The Regional Centre for Mapping of Resources for Development (RCMRD) was established in 1975 under the auspices of the United Nations Economic Commission for Africa (UNECA) and the African Union (AU). It is an inter-governmental organization and currently has contracting Member States in the Eastern and Southern Africa Regions. RCMRD provides services that strengthen its member States and stakeholders’ capacity through generation, application and dissemination of geo-information and allied technologies for sustainable development. RCMRD’s functional programs are primarily focused on service
- Country of registration: United StatesRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Solar Cookers International (SCI) has been improving human and environmental health by supporting the expansion of effective carbon-free solar cooking in world regions of greatest need since 1987. SCI leads through advocacy, research, and strengthening the capacity of the global solar cooking movement. SCI connects over 700 collaborators in over 135 countries and shares best practices to increase the adoption of solar cookers and provide a viable and sustainable solution to the climate crisis.
- Country of registration: NetherlandsRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture and forestry, Coastal zones, Agriculture, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Early warning and Environmental assessment
Royal HaskoningDHV is an international engineering consultancy with over 130 years of experience, especially in climate change advisory, renewable energy, strategic plan, urban resilience, infrastructure, smart harbor, innovative industry, environmental and social safeguards services and water. Together with our clients, we are working to become part of the solution to a more sustainable society now and into the future.
- Country of registration: ChileRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Waste management, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Water, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Industry
TriCiclos is a Circular Economy knowledge-based engineering company; we specialize in creating and implementing solutions for products and processes.
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Coastal zones, Renewable energy, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Cross-sectoral
The Blockchain & Climate Institute is a not-for-profit think tank founded at COP23 in 2017. It is an international network of experts working at the intersection of blockchain technology, climate change and sustainability. Our mission is to raise awareness among stakeholders in the international climate change policy community of the tremendous potential of blockchain technology to considerably enhance state and non-state climate actions by mirroring the UNFCCC's Technology Transfer Framework.
- Country of registration: NetherlandsRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Waste management, Cross-sectoral, Renewable energy, Carbon fixation and abatement, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Energy efficiency
Americas Sustainable Development Foundation (ASDF) is an independent not-for-profit advisory foundation that connects people with innovative ideas to effectively address sustainable development challenges across the Americas.
We envision a world where humans live and thrive in harmony with their environment. Our mission is to facilitate the transition towards sustainable development in communities throughout the Americas. Drawing strength from our extensive network, resources, and experience, we:
- Country of registration: New ZealandRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy
We partner with the best minds at the University of Auckland to apply intelligent thinking to ideas that have the potential to change the world. Together with our partners, we look to the future, imagine the possibilities, and innovate for public and private good. For over 30 years, we’ve collaborated with hundreds of organisations on thousands of projects in New Zealand and around the world. At UniServices, our imagination knows no bounds. Our team, backed by the full resources of the University of Auckland, is dedicated to making a difference to people's lives.
- Country of registration: ChileRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Renewable energy, Agriculture
Founded in 2011, AIGUASOL team is made up of more than 12 professionals with a high level of technical and scientific experience. They include engineers, PhDs, architects and physicists who have notable experience both in private companies and research centres. AIGUASOL is a locally based and globally active company.
- Country of registration: TanzaniaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Infrastructure and Urban planning, Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Energy efficiency
SMEC is a global services firm which provides consultancy services to a broad range of industry sectors including the climate change sector. SMEC provides the following climate change services: risk & vulnerability assessment; climate change adaptation & mitigation; disaster & hazards management; resilience strategy & action plan; sustainable land use & planning management; sustainable waste management; coastal services; mapping & geospatial analysis.