FutureWater is a private sector organization established in 2002 with the mission to work throughout the world to combine scientific research with practical solutions for water management. FutureWater works on topics such as water for food, irrigation, water excess, water shortage, climate change, and river basin management.
Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: NetherlandsRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Waste management
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
EPRO Consulting JSC is a private sector organization established in 2007 with the mission to be the most competitive consultancy company in delivering quality services in the field of Cleaner production, Energy Efficiency, Environmental Protection and Bio-energy Solutions in Vietnam. Services are provided to the Government and International organizations to support industrial and agricultural businesses, in using less resources and having more responsibility to environment and society, and therefore become more competitive.
- Country of registration: SingaporeRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Obi Energy Pte. Ltd. is a private sector organization established in 2015 with the mission to provide waste treatment solutions and waste-to- energy consulting projects for the agricultural and industrial sectors of Southeast Asia. Obi Energy's solutions are designed and deployed by a team of environmental engineers and business consultants and aim to satisfy the increasing demand for energy while reducing carbon emissions.
- Country of registration: BelgiumRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Revelle Group is a private sector organization established in 2013 with the mission to enable transition to a more sustainable, reliable and affordable energy future through capacity building and institutional building. Revelle Group facilitates the process of reform, change and sector development through projects financed by international donors and development banks. Revelle Group helps public entities to develop and implement strategies, legal, institutional and financial frameworks.
- Country of registration: CanadaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
SunFarmer is a not-for-profit organization providing solar energy for hospitals, schools, businesses, and farms in developing countries. SunFarmer launches solar energy companies in emerging markets, piloting new businessmodels and introducing pioneering technologies to support the wide-scale adoption of clean energy. SunFarmer's first country of focus is Nepal, where SunFarmer has completed more than 100 solar energy projects to date.
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Coastal zones, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Forestry
Environmental conservation, climate change mitigation and adaptation, and improving livelihoods of the most vulnerable people are the main focus areas of GERES. GERES is particularly involved in the implementation of engineering solutions for development and providing specific technical expertise. Energy efficiency programs, renewable energies and and local economic development are the main objectives of GERES.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture and forestry
Institute for Agricultural Environment (IAE) is a Research and academic institution with the mission to propose plans, programs and projects for scientific research and technological transfer in agriculture and fisheries, water and irrigation and forestry sectors especially in rural areas with the focus on serving for agricultural development.
- Relation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Infrastructure and Urban planning
Van Phu Consultants JSC is a consulting firm specializing in Civil and Industrial Construction Design, Master Plan for Construction Engineering; Land-use Rights; Socio-Economic Development; Agriculture and Forestry Development, Society, Environment, Ethnic Minorities, Resettlement and Public Counselling; Forestry and Natural Resources Assessment, Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA), Education Services and Technology Transfer, Project Management, Ground Levelling and Water Sewage.
- Relation to CTCN: Network Member
Energy Conservation Research and Development Center (ENERTEAM) is an independent energy sustainability consulting firm actively engaged in the fields of energy and resource productivity. Established in 1995, ENERTEAM provides professional advisory services with focus on four key areas: energy conservation and efficiency, cleaner production and resource management, clean and renewables sources of energy, environment and climate protection.
- Country of registration: IndiaRelation to CTCN: Network Member, Knowledge PartnerSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Coastal zones, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Marine and Fisheries, Water
NERCI, a non-profit research centre was established in 1999 to conduct basic and applied research in ocean and atmospheric sciences and coastal zone management. Its vision is to improve our understanding of climate change, its impact on the monsoon and ocean circulation and ecosystems in the Indian Ocean using in situ observations, satellite data and numerical ocean and climate models.
- Country of registration: RomaniaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The NCSPC is an NGO established with the aim to promote eco-efficiency in particular RECP. As a singular initiative of its kind in Romania, NCSPC is gaining importance due to its active implication in promotion, capacity building and provision of technical support to industries and due to its contributions to the emerging policies and initiatives. The main areas of activities are eco-innovation, resource efficiency and cleaner production, sustainable energy action plans for cities.
- Country of registration: United KingdomRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Transport, Industry, Agriculture, Forestry, Waste management
International Synergies is the world’s leading expert in the application of industrial symbiosis, having implemented many ground-breaking projects over the last decade including the award winning National Industrial Symbiosis Programme (NISP) in the UK. The company has successfully exported its facilitated industrial symbiosis programme model to more than 20 countries across six continents including Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, Finland, France, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa and Turkey.
- Country of registration: United Arab EmiratesRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Dubai Carbon Centre of Excellence is a unique collaboration between the Dubai Supreme Council of Energy and the UNDP harnessing the green growth potential of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). It strives to provide niche consultancy services for energy efficiency projects, carbon management strategies, Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) projects, knowledge transfer, national greenhouse gas (GHG) inventories and knowledge products in the UAE.
- Country of registration: KenyaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Cross-sectoral, Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Waste management, Early warning and Environmental assessment
Ansoffs Consulting is a Strategy management consulting organization offering strategic success solutions to a broad range of industry sectors including the climate change sector organizations of all nature and size in Africa. This gives Ansoffs an advantage when they
decide to apply their expertise to emerging fields like climate change. The sustainability group of consultants is quite active in thought leadership and consulting in areas such as carbon management, the economics of climate change, land and water issues associated
- Country of registration: JordanRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Waste management, Cross-sectoral, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Water, Marine and Fisheries, Energy efficiency, Industry
A leading Engineering consulting firm, specialising in Infrastructure, Environment and Urbanisation. With around 35 years of experience, DAOIE mission is to support the growth of cities and communities by providing sustainable,smart, economical and environmentally sound urban and infrastructure engineering solutions.
- Country of registration: IranRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Energy efficiency, Cross-sectoral, Waste management, Water, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Early warning and Environmental assessment
Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers, a leading global provider of professional engineering and consulting services was formed in 1973 as a joint venture between the private sector of Iran and Montreal Engineering Company of Canada and started its activities in Iran energy industry. Currently, Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers is a private entity which Mapna Group, AMEC Foster Wheeler, and MIR Engineering and Technology Management Company (Employees' share) are the main shareholders.
- Country of registration: South AfricaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Cross-sectoral, Industry, Agriculture, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water
OneWorldis a sustainable development organisation focused on building social, economic, and institutional resilience in the context of climate and resource constraints.Working both globally and across Africa, OneWorld translates the scientific evidence of climate change and its development impacts into realistic policy and institutional arrangements. We provide effective policy and strategy analysis, institutional development, and capacity building to decision and policy makers.
- Country of registration: ChinaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Cross-sectoral, Agriculture and forestry, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Industry
The Technology Transfer South-South Cooperation Center(TTSSCC) was officially launched in Beijing on 12 September 2019(make preparation from 2014) with approval of Ministry of Science and Technology and jointly formulated by ACCA21 and UNDP.
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement, Cross-sectoral, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Infrastructure and Urban planning
Artelys is an independent company specialised in optimization, decision support and modeling. The company supports an effective planning and implementation of the energy transition using state-of-art quantitative techniques including cost-benefit assessment, impact assessment, scenario building and development of a city-level energy/climate master plan.
- Country of registration: GermanyRelation to CTCN: Network Member
ProVeg works on reducing the production and consumption of animal products by 50% until 2040, and helps accelerating the shift towards more sustainable and resilient food systems. The co-benefits of plant rich diets on health, climate, the environment and food security are at the centre of our approach. ProVeg engages at many levels, from governments, international institutions, the food industry, start-ups, schools or catering.