Network members list and profiles
- Country of registration: South AfricaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
- Country of registration: SwitzerlandRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Carbon fixation and abatement
CCN has developed a method to improve the environment by producing microalgae biomass through the neutralization of greenhouse gases that is profitable due to the sale of products obtained from biomass. The main objective is to develop an efficient, competitive and versatile industrial production method, adaptable to the needs of each client, with which to reduce CO2 and other harmful gases, simultaneously producing microalgae biomass, transformable in products with high economic value.
- Country of registration: GeorgiaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Saunders Group, aims to provide efficient and effective local support in emerging markets for large engineering, urban and agriculture development projects. Saunders Group has a team of staff that cover all aspects of project management, financial and administrative control and support. Saunders Group was formed in 2009 by Dr. Michael J Saunders, a New Zealand and Georgian dual Citizen, who has a background in urban planning and engineering.
- Country of registration: IndonesiaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
CIFOR's Climate change, energy and low-carbon development research team supports SDGs 7 (affordable and clean energy) and 13 (climate action). The team works through four linked sub-areas: adaptation, mitigation, bioenergy and forest ecosystem function. They aim to support a new development paradigm, combining effective & efficient climate actions with equitable outcomes that generate benefits-including poverty reduction, protection of local livelihoods, rights, tenure and enhancement of ecosystem services
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Established in 1955, SK Securities is a finance company in Korea. SK Securities offers financial services in diverse areas including investment banking, trading, and research.
SK Securities is the first and top financial institution in Korea to focus on climate finance. Climate businesses include renewable energy project financing and emission trading projects under Clean Development Mechanism by implementing carbon technologies in developing countries such as Bangladesh.
- Country of registration: UgandaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Renewable energy
United Children Integrated Development Action Uganda (UNCIDA) is a not-for-profit Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) established in 2008 and incorporated as a company limited by guarantee without Share Capital; UNCIDA works to address the root causes of poverty, injustice and discrimination with a particular focus on programs that contribute to the strengthening of local, protective environments and improved social transformation and well-being in the lives of children and their families through innovative Partnerships and by Strengthening the Voice of the poor, Marginaliz
- Country of registration: NigeriaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Renewable energy, Energy efficiency, Human health, Cross-sectoral
Women Environmental Programme (WEP) is a non-governmental organization formed in April 1997 by a group of women in Nigeria but registered in 2003.
WEP’s vision is a world where the lives of women and youth are positively transformed. The mission of WEP is ensuring the rights of women and youth through sustainable environmental, socio-political and economic development.
WEP’s activities center around four thematic areas: environment, peace and conflict, governance and climate change.
- Country of registration: FranceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Renewable energy, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Water, Cross-sectoral
ACTERRA is a consultancy firm supporting climate policies and climate change adaptation strategies (public and private actors): risks and vulnerability assessment, definition of climate strategies and action plans, institutional and organizational reforms in order to provide adequate responses to the problems identified, monitoring and evaluation of policies and projects / programs, training and capacity building. ACTERRA's expertise on adaptation and resilience is based on a professional practice of more than 15 years acquired in France and abroad.
- Country of registration: CanadaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
The largest network of environmental experts in the province of Quebec, Reseau Environment is a reference of undisputed excellence, which acts as a catalyst for solutions towards a sustainable society. To achieve this, the association organizes many events destined to sharing new knowledge in the environmental industry and publishes the specialised magazine Vecteur Environment. Drawing on the expertise of its members, Reseau Environment also takes position on many issues related to its areas of activity.
- Country of registration: AustriaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
CES clean energy solutions GesmbH is a Vienna/Austria based consulting and engineering company with the objective to implement environmental, energy and energy efficiency projects in the public and the private sector.
The experts of CES cover the full range of services, from investment programme management, master planning, general studies and feasibility studies to design, tendering and construction supervision. Consultancy on municipal infrastructure operation and institutional strengthening complements the services for the public sector.
- Country of registration: GermanyRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Adelphi is an independent think tank and public policy consultancy on climate, environment and development. We offer tailored research, consulting and dialogue services to international organizations, financial institutions, businesses and non-profits in 9 key areas: Climate, Energy, Resources, Green Economy, Sustainable Business, Green Finance, Peace and Security, International Cooperation and Urban Transformation. With a staff of 240 highly qualified and interdisciplinary experts, we have to date successfully implemented more than 1000 projects in over 150 countries.
- Country of registration: ThailandRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Creagy is a purpose-driven consultancy based in Thailand focusing on clean energy, clean transport, climate change, green finance and energy transition issues. We advise public and private sectors to be more efficient & effective, to adapt to changes and to identify new opportunities in the energy and climate markets in South East Asia countries. Our team comes from a variety of academic & professional backgrounds including finance, economics, engineering, science, technology and management.
- Country of registration: NetherlandsRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
In a world where 860 million people still live without light, the Signify Foundation is committed to provide sustainable access to light to underprivileged communities underserved by the power grid. These can include home lighting, institutional lighting, public lighting and lighting for emergency relief. Signify Foundation's programs are present in Africa, Latin America, Asia, among others. In a world where 860 million people still live without light, the Signify Foundation is committed to provide sustainable access to light to underprivileged communities underserved by the power grid.
- Country of registration: ChinaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Industry, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Waste management
SinoCarbon Innovation & Investment Co., Ltd. (SinoCarbon) was founded in July 2010, with a registered capital of 100 million RMB. SinoCarbon is an important think tank in the field of green and low carbon in China. It provides innovative research services such as policy research, standard setting, planning and development, and the construction of an integrated management platform for governments at all levels.
- Country of registration: GreeceRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Coastal zones, Early warning and Environmental assessment, Human health, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Marine and Fisheries
Founded in July 1961 as a Research Centre for Nuclear Research, Demokritos is today the largest multidisciplinary Research Centre of Greece with approximately 180 Researchers in tenured and tenure-track positions and over 500 Research Personnel working in projects funded mainly by grants from State Funds, the European Union and Private Industries.
- Country of registration: KenyaRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Agriculture, Agriculture and forestry, Carbon fixation and abatement, Forestry, Human health, Water
Climate and Energy (C&E) Advisory Limited (formerly Camco Clean Energy), is an environmental sustainability company providing consulting and advisory services in climate change adaptation, climate finance, natural resource management (NRM), Clean Energy Development Services, Green Growth and Urban Development. It is based in Nairobi Kenya and its vision and mission is to create innovative, resilient and sustainable solutions for communities globally through partnerships. In 2004 to 2016 it was part of Camco Clean Energy Plc United Kingdom.
- Country of registration: South AfricaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
Energyworx is a leading Energy Services Company (ESCo) providing expert energy advice to the SADC and East African markets. The energy profile consumption data we collect and monitor enables us to develop viable energy solutions. As clients’ representative, welead our clients through the fast-changing world of energy by developing and implementing tailor-made energy projects.
- Country of registration: PhilippinesRelation to CTCN: Network MemberSector(s) of expertise: Transport, Carbon fixation and abatement, Infrastructure and Urban planning, Human health, Cross-sectoral
Clean Air Asia works towards an "Asia without air pollution.". It provides leadership and technical knowledge to reduce air pollution and GHGs through its programs; air quality and climate change, and sustainable transport. It promotes climate and clean air technologies such as electric mobility, fuel efficient vehicles, walking and cycling, clean technologies for power generation, cooking and heating in developing Asia. It is an NGO registered in 2007 based in Manila and officies in Beijing and Delhi. It is a UNFCCC observer and a UN Type II partnership.
- Country of registration: AustraliaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
The Marine Studies Institue(MSI) of the University of Sydney is developing leading edge-research and applications for climate change and broader marine sustainability issues, bringing together expertise in biology, geoscience, law, technology, and engineering. Working across the University of Sydney's structure it is committed to developing solutions to improve the oceans around us.
- Country of registration: Republic of KoreaRelation to CTCN: Network Member
1. GHG Reduction sector -Finding GHG reduction projects and conducting feasibility study of CDM projectand consulting on registrationof CDM project
2. Renewable Energy sector-Conducting feasibility studies of renewable energy project in legal, environmental and economic area
3. Developing Solar Photovoltaic and Wind Energy-Conducting feasibility study and installing solar photovoltaic and wind power plant