The Green Technology Center (GTC) is a government affiliated research institute under the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning (MSIP) that provides national green technology R&D policies and coordinates related domestic/international organizations to support sustainable development of other countries based on green/climate change technologies. GTC serves as Korea’s gateway for global green technology cooperation, as it connects developed and developing countries for growth and diffusion of green technology and strategies.
Green Technology Center
- Type:PublicationPublication date:
CTis is an information portal and an online platform developed for the purpose of promoting the development and transfer of Korean climate technology and supporting international cooperation to respond to climate change.
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Sectors:
Together with the Green Technology Center (GTC), the the Ministry of Science, ICT and Future Planning have published White Paper on Green Climate Technology to look over technologies, industries, policies and prospects assorted by 10 major Green Climate Technology and Global Climate Technology Cooperation Activities of Korean Government covered by 'Climate Technology Roadmap'.
- Type:EventDate:Monday, December 2, 2019 - Monday, December 2, 2019 Europe/Copenhagen
Venue: Republic of Korea pavilion
Time Program Presenter 13:00-13:10 Opening Remarks Dr. J.W. Ahn,
Principal Researcher, KIGAM
Welcoming Speech Tomoo Machiba,
Deputy Director, CTCN
Welcoming Speech Do yoon Kim,
Deputy Director, MSIT
COP25. Promoting commercialization of climate technologies: the role RD&D in bridging valley of deathType:EventDate:Monday, December 9, 2019 - Monday, December 9, 2019 Europe/Copenhagen
Venue: the Republic of Korea Pavilion
9:30-9:40 Opening Ceremony TBD
9:40-9:55 The role of RD&D in Technology-Financial Mechanism linkage CTCN
9:55-10:10 How to make RD&D play a key role in the global North-South cooperation GTC
10:10-10:30 Panel Discussion TBD
Saline water purification for households and low-cost durable housing technology for coastal areas of BangladeshType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Bangladesh's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to develop climate resilient housing, and its recognition of water security as a key area for which to address the adverse impacts of climate change.
School/Village Water Quality Customized Water Treatment Technology for Reduction of Greenhouse Gas EmissionsType:ProductTechnology:
About GLory & Tech Co., Ltd.
Glory & Tech Co., Ltd, established in 2016, specializes in water supply business for developing countries and appropriate technology education. The water supply facilities are currently installed, operated, and managed in over 30 locations in schools and villages of countries such as the Philippines, Myanmar, Mongolia, and Vietnam.
About ODIN ENERGY
The company, a venture company, has developed first-in-the world's new technology called ‘ODIN’ to solve technical and environmental issues of existing wind power generation and started commercialization from 2016 through proven technology with prototype erected at Jeju island.
Since 2002, ReCarbon's core engineering team, with 130+ years of collective experience in energy system R&D and design, developed and successfully commercialized innovative microwave plasma technologies. We started a new project on carbon recycling in 2011. We are based in the South Korea.
About SEGI Environment: Since 1989 SEGI Environment Co,. Ltd registered 50patents include china and US patents and applied about 50additional patents. The company is advancing to contribute to mankind by conducting water purification project using floating island, pontoon project, ship mooring & movable leisure plant project, military sea base & airplane runway project, construction project for floating artificial island and pollution-free & eco-friendly artificial island that can supply energy by itself, using solar power, wind power generation and tidal energy generation.
About CM Partner
1. Power electronic manufacturing since 1987
2. Lithium battery manufacturing since 2007
3. Electric motorcycle manufacturing since 2010
Technology: Electric motorcycle, Lithium battery active material & pouch cell manufacturing technology
Sunbike (Electric motorcycle)
- Max speed: 60km/h
- Driving range per 1 charge: 40~50km
- 33.89%(18.72°) of hill climbing performance
- Detachable 1.5 kWh lithium-ion battery
About SNW Inc:
- SNW is one of the leading company in the eco-friendly energy market by research and development sunlight and small wind power products.
- SNW took part in the business-Jukdo Island energy self-supporting: construction of a no power public WiFi zone.
- SNW is joining in the various New Renewable Energy exhibition and was awarded a prize in the competition.
- SNW participate in the study of the “Chungcheongnam-do Province 5th regional energy plan.
About SHINHAN A-TEC
SHINHAN A-TEC CO.,Ltd always works with farmers and nature. Since its inception in January 1995, SHINHAN A-TEC CO.,Ltd has dedicated its efforts to research and development with the entire staff on its mission to develop agriculture. SHINHAN A-TEC CO.,Ltd will always be a company that will do their best to ensure satisfaction.
Technology: Hybrid environmental control system
• Automatic greenhouse control
About ALG SYSTEMS
ALG SYSTEMS are manufacturers of LED lamps and security lights. Their products are lightweight and safe using polycarbonate resin and cooling engine-which is patented.
They build products featuring Wi-Fi AP and IP camera. This is an added benefit for the system. There is no extra charge and expenses for installing extras outdoor pole with Wi-Fi and camera when using their system.
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
This Technology Transfer Advances Kenya's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to reduce its GHG emissions by 30% by 2030 relative to the Business-As-Usual scenario and in line with its sustainable development agenda, and to mainstream climate change adaptation into the water sector.
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Guinea's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to quickly reduce its vulnerability for the benefit of both its own people and its neighbours by adaptation committments such as reviving economic activities, preserving ecosystems and water resources, boost resilience of communities in coastal zones, and support the adaptation efforts of rural communities to develop agro-sylvo-pastoral techniques.