- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedObjective:Sectors:Cross-sectoral enabler:
Establishment of a laboratory for accreditation and quality control of photovoltaic modules in AlgeriaType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Algeria's
- Nationally Determined Contribution and its aspiration to deploy, on a large scale, photovoltaic and wind power as well as thermal solar energy, by 2030. This program ultimately aims to reach the target of 27% of the electricity produced nationally being derived from renewable sources of energy.
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Sectors:
This Technology Transfer Advances Iran's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to achieve emission reduction through measures such as combined cycle power plants and renewable energies.
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Objective:Cross-sectoral enabler:Approach:
This Technology Transfer Advances Côte d'Ivoire's
- Nationally Determined Contribution to "enhance the established enabling legal, policy and institutional environment for a low carbon emission development pathway to achieve poverty reduction and sustainable development".
Developing a strategy for the reduction of air pollution in the autonomous district of Abidjan in order to contribute to efforts to reduce the harmful effects of climate changeType:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedCountries:Cross-sectoral enabler:
This Technical Assistance Advances Côte d'Ivoire's:
- Nationally Determined Contribution to monitor ambient air pollution and provide the State with reports on air pollution for decision-making
- Map facilities equipment measures the air quality, areas at particular risk
- Information on potential emission sources
- Draft a framework and guidelines for the development of appropriate regulations on the quality of ambient air
- Recommend strategy for monitoring air quality
- Type:Technical AssistanceDate of submission:Phase:CompletedSectors:
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:United StatesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
CLASP improves the energy performance of appliances and related systems, lessening their impacts on the world around us. CLASP develops and shares practical, transformative policy and market solutions in collaboration with global experts and stakeholders. CLASP is the leading international resource for energy efficiency standards and labels (S&L) for appliances, lighting, and equipment. Since 1999, CLASP has worked in over 50 countries on 6 continents promoting appliance energy efficiency.
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has developed a technical request tool for National designated entities (NDE)Type:NewsPublication date:
The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has developed a technical request tool for National designated entities (NDE)
The technical assistant (TA) request tool is intended to support NDEs in pre-screening TA requests against the CTCN assessment framework. The framework includes CTCN balancing principles, prioritization criteria, and alignment with other UNFCCC mechanisms.
Download the tool
Download the technical assistant request tool
CTCN/UNIDO Call for Proposals: Evaluation of technology funding obstacles for Chile's agrifood sectorType:NewsPublication date:Cross-sectoral enabler:
The Climate Technology Centre is seeking proposals for the evaluation of the main obstacles to funding for investment in climate technologies which micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) face in the agrifood sector in Chile.