National Designated Entity
- Type:PublicationPublication date:Objective:
The partnership aims to raise awareness of available readiness and capacity-building support for adaptation and to increase the accessibility of information on the available support. Article 7 of the Paris Agreement recognizes “the importance of support for, and international cooperation on adaptation efforts” and stipulates that “continued and enhanced international support shall be provided to developing country Parties”, in accordance, inter alia, with the provisions of Article 11 on capacity-building.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ThailandRelation to CTCN:Network Member
Creagy is a purpose-driven consultancy based in Thailand focusing on clean energy, clean transport, climate change, green finance and energy transition issues. We advise public and private sectors to be more efficient & effective, to adapt to changes and to identify new opportunities in the energy and climate markets in South East Asia countries. Our team comes from a variety of academic & professional backgrounds including finance, economics, engineering, science, technology and management.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:PhilippinesRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Clean Air Asia works towards an "Asia without air pollution.". It provides leadership and technical knowledge to reduce air pollution and GHGs through its programs; air quality and climate change, and sustainable transport. It promotes climate and clean air technologies such as electric mobility, fuel efficient vehicles, walking and cycling, clean technologies for power generation, cooking and heating in developing Asia. It is an NGO registered in 2007 based in Manila and officies in Beijing and Delhi. It is a UNFCCC observer and a UN Type II partnership.
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:GermanyRelation to CTCN:Network Member
The Collaborating Centre on Sustainable Consumption and Production(CSCP) is a Think and Do tank that works with businesses, policy makers, partner organizations and civil society toward a sustainable planet. The United Nations Environment Program (UNEP) and the Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Energy and Environment jointly founded us in 2005. As a non-profit organisation, we focus on the promotion of sustainable patterns of consumption and production (SCP).
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:ThailandRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
KPSR Construction 2006 Ltd is a specialist provider of consultancy, design and project management services in the field of industrial Anaerobic Digestion, generally primary industries. Deliverables are often a detailed design package together with construction support and commissioning. The usual area of work is SE Asia: Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines and Papua New Guinea, with consulting work undertaken in Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Kenya, and Brazil.
- Type:EventDate:Monday, July 11, 2016 - Wednesday, July 13, 2016 Asia/BangkokCountry:Thailand
Representatives of 16 countries attended the 11-13 July Regional Forum for National Designated Entities in Asia organized by the Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN) of the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) to promote information exchange and capacity building on climate technologies and finance.
- Type:EventDate:Wednesday, December 11, 2013 - Friday, December 13, 2013 Europe/CopenhagenCountry:Thailand
- Type:OrganisationCountry of registration:South KoreaRelation to CTCN:Network MemberSector(s) of expertise:
Korea University Research and Business Foundation realizes scientific and systematic management for assessing climate change impact and vulnerability for disaster risk reduction globally.
- Type:OrganisationKnowledge partnerCountry of registration:FranceRelation to CTCN:Network MemberKnowledge Partner
COROBOR Systems is a company that specializes in turnkey, integrated solutions for Meteorology and Hydrology.