Venue: Room 1
The side event format will be a moderated discussion among different stakeholders.
Participants will hear about TEC and CTCN's planned activities for 2019-2022 to support technology development and transfer and address the transformational changes envisioned in the Paris Agreement.
18:30 - 18:35 | WELCOME REMARKS | Daniele Violetti, Chief of Staff, UNFCCC
18:35 - 18:45 | INTRODUCTION | Zitouni Ould-Dada, Deputy Director, Climate and Environment Division, FAO
18:45 - 19:50 | MODERATED PANEL DISCUSSION and INTERACTION WITH THE AUDIENCE
- Rose Mwebaza, Director of the Climate Technology Center and Network
- Dinara Gershinkova, Chair, Technology Executive Committee
- Orly Jacob, Chair, Advisory Board of the Climate Technology Center and Network
- Rima Moekaa, the Cook Islands, Office of the Prime Minister
- Trupti Jain, Founder and Director, Naireeta Service Private Limited
- Mikko Ollikainen, Manager, Adaptation Fund secretariat (tbc)
19:50 - 20:00 | CLOSING REMARKS by panelists